Thursday, July 9, 2009

Admissions and yadda yadda

Since most of my acquaintances are asking me about this so I thought I'd just blog about it and make a couple of minutes of your life spent reading this a little more uninteresting/boring.

So my official merit list hasn't come out yet.
I've applied for a number of architecture colleges.
Rizvi is giving lectures( out of curriculum lectures) for whoever's applied there and interested.
Thus I'm attending.
8:30-1:00

Waking up at 6:30 and travelling to Bandra in a crowded train is not the most comforting thing to do.

But what the hell, I met some really cool people and the teachers are great and what's more, they ASK you to sketch. ANYTHING you want to.
Bliss.
Yes.


And there's a workshop tomorrow and it'll be held by a professor from NID.


PS: The canteen has non-veg food. Chicken rolls, lollipops and such.

PPS: They taste fabulous too.

17 comments:

AD. said...

rizvi sounds awesome.
sketching is allowed? you have got be kidding me.

oh NID teacher workshop sounds fun..
so do chicken rolls.
:D

Anonymous said...

I'm considering mechanical in Rizvi.. So,it's good after all

The Heretic Teen said...

they ask u to sketch what?? designs or ur animations? Lmao! i wud luv to spend the whole tym in canteen :p

Deeganto said...

@adrita: It IS pretty awesome. x) NID workshop is gonna be continued next saturday.
chicken rolls= the sex

@Nikhil: I wouldn't know about mechanical.

@aritry: My animations? animations=moving object.
I cant ANIMATE with a pen and paper.
:|

I think you mean cartoons.
yes we can sketch anything we want to.

The Heretic Teen said...

^^umm...ur right!! i was meaning cartoons! but i was also meaning anime characters!

Deeganto said...

I see.

AD. said...

oh oh is there any woman with orange hair for your NID workshop??

i hope its windy at rizvi.^_-

Deeganto said...

Unfortunately no.
And rizvi has no wind.
Wait it does.
It's somewhere in between.

AD. said...

hahaha..
my classes begin tomorrow only..
:D
architecture sounds fabulous.!

Deeganto said...

which classes?
:S

AD. said...

NID waala classes with the orange hair lady.

Deeganto said...

Oh yesss that one
xD
why cannot I see your new post?
:S

AD. said...

because you are blind only!:D

Thresia said...

:O Can I gasp and say "another one!" ?

Deeganto said...

That would depend on what "one" you're referring to.

Thresia said...

Wannabe Architect Person who draws, writes and be-es mad. :D

Thresia said...

But after I saw your drawings, I look like a three year old kid with a liking for pencils. Wow.

Post a Comment